Reeling at the Lansdowne Club
Reeling is a great way to meet Club Members and to enjoy a lively and convivial evening, so it’s no surprise that the Lansdowne Club’s reeling evenings, which have been running for over 35 years, remain popular with Members and guests of all ages.
Join us on the third Wednesday of every month to dance with friends old and new, across all ages, as you learn and master traditional Scottish reels.
Experienced reelers and beginners alike are welcome, as are non-Lansdowne members, so please feel free to attend even if you've never reeled before. There is no need to wear tartan or to come with a partner to enjoy dancing the reels!
Beginners are advised to arrive for 7PM as the evening starts with our experienced teacher guiding you through the whirling and spinning of this energetic, fun-filled dance. During the break, a delicious hot supper and glass of wine will be served to refresh and prepare you for more turning tartan.
£10.00 for Members, £15.00 for guests.
- Cash payments will no longer be taken on the door.
- Bookings must be placed by the Friday prior to the event date. The Club may not be able to accommodate last minute bookings, due to catering constraints.
For further information, or to book to attend, please contact Social Butterfly: 020 7318 6115 | email@example.com
Forthcoming Reeling Dates in 2019
- Reeling Evening: Wednesday 18th September
- Reeling Evening: Wednesday 16th October
- Reeling Evening: Wednesday 20th November
- Christmas Reels Ball: Friday 13th December