Exciting works to refurbish the ground floor of the Club will commence on Monday 8th April 2013.
As part of our commitment to invest continuously in the Club to have the very best facilities possible for Members and staff, we are beginning a series of works to refurbish the ground floor. During this exciting period we will keep you informed of the progress and of any planned disruption.
We will ensure a minimum level of disturbance at all times however, there will be a number of areas affected during the course of these works which will be closed or inaccessible at certain times. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause but thank you in advance for your understanding and co-operation.
For more information about any areas affected by the works during this project, click here.
May in Mayfair
Spend the month of May in Mayfair at your Club. We have a host of events to give your summer a sizzling start including a spectacular night in the Ballroom with performances of live opera over a sumptuous three-course dinner on the 30th May.
Why not spend a romantic weekend in London or a fun-filled family getaway to enjoy all the major attractions, shopping and London’s best open air markets. With a host of summertime events taking place in the capital including the Chelsea Flower Show, make more of your day in town and treat yourself to a decadent Art Deco Afternoon or Cream Tea, served Monday – Friday. Wimbledon is just around the corner and whether you are a tennis fan or simply love the great excuse to sip on Champagne with strawberries and cream, you can enjoy it all from the splendour of our Courtyard Brasserie where the live matches will be shown on big screens, whatever the weather.
For more information on all of these events and how to book the perfect special occasion or private party at your Club, please view the full May in Mayfair social scene.
Don't miss out on any forthcoming Club Events, please click here to view the April – July Social Scene 2013.
Click here to login and book your bedroom reservation online
As part of the MasterPlan, a refurbishment of all the bedrooms is now complete. The new rooms have been redecorated in a classic modern style, yet in keeping with their Art Deco origins.
A range of furniture has been specifically designed, whilst fabrics and furnishings reflect the current fashion for a more muted palette. The bathrooms are fully tiled with marble topped vanity units and contain all the modern facilities.
There are suites, junior suites, doubles, twins, standard and single rooms available.
For further information or to make a reservation please call Reservations on 020 7629 7200,or email or click on the link above to book online.
Rates and Promotions
Notice to members - due to high occupancy rates all Single, Standard, Twin and Double rooms are designated as 'Members Only' Monday to Thursday.
Members are no longer able to book their guests Monday to Thursday in any room type.
Reciprocal reservations may only be made for Suites Monday to Thursday.
Members are kindly requested to make their reservations sufficiently in advance to avoid disappointment.
Rates have been discounted on all accommodation when you book to stay at the Club on Friday, Saturday and/or Sunday nights. Please see rates below. Not valid for use with any other offer.
Room Types Available
Members Bedroom Rates
|Monday to Thursday Double Occupancy||Monday to Thursday Single Occupancy||Friday to Sunday Double Occupancy||Friday to Sunday Single Occupancy|
|Double & Twin||£195.00||£150.00||£165.00||£125.00|
Guests & Reciprocal Bedroom Rates
|Monday to Thursday Double Occupancy||Monday to Thursday Single Occupancy||Friday, Saturday & Sunday Double Occupancy||Friday, Saturday & Sunday Single Occupancy|
|Suite||Reciprocal rate: £265.00||Reciprocal rate: £245.00||£210.00||£200.00|
|Junior Suite||Lansdowne Club Members only||Lansdowne Club Members only||£190.00||£180.00|
|Twin & Double||Lansdowne Club Members only||Lansdowne Club Members only||£185.00||£135.00|
|Standard||Lansdowne Club Members only||Lansdowne Club Members only||£175.00||£125.00|
Visiting the Club? Download travel and parking information as a PDF.
Terms and Conditions
1. All reservations must be confirmed by credit / debit card or they may be cancelled at 6:00pm 2 days prior to arrival.
2. Cancellations are permitted until 12 noon two days prior to arrival; otherwise a cancellation fee of one night's accommodation will be charged. This also applies to early departures.
3. Reservations made more than 3 months in advance must be cancelled by 12 noon three days prior to the arrival date.
4. Rooms are available from 2:00pm and must be vacated by 11:00am.
5. Our rates are inclusive of VAT at the current rate of 20% and continental breakfast Tuesday to Friday and Full English from Saturday to Monday.
6. It is against the law to smoke in any of the rooms of the Club. A charge of £250 will be made if smoking is discovered in the room.
7. The Club does not accept Diners Club cards, cheques in foreign currency or without proper guarantee.
8. Rooms at the Club which are being booked for guests must be made by the member. The member does not need to be staying themselves.
9. Single, Standard, Double, Twin rooms & Junior Suites are reserved for Members only Monday - Thursday.
10. Children under the age of six are welcome Friday, Saturday & Sunday only and may be accommodated on a sofa bed in their parent's suite for an additional charge of £20 per child per night.
11. Members and guests may not offer gratuities to Club staff (with the exception of luggage Porters), but are invited to show their appreciation of service by contributing to the Staff Fund.
12. The Club's dress code is conventional jacket and long sleeved collared shirts for gentlemen and appropriate dress for women. The Council has agreed that gentlemen are no longer required to wear a tie in the Club. Denim and sports shoes are not permitted. Further clarification is available upon request.
Telephone: 020 7629 7200
Facsimile: 020 7408 0246